Updating phone firmware to callmanager
My background was initially Network Security however in the last few years I’ve noticed (as we all have!
) Vo IP as one of the fastest growing technology in the world.
Any information, suggestions, ideas, or input is greatly appreciated. Also enable HTTP on the phone (in CUCM) then reset it and download the logs from the phone, it should shed some more light on the issue. I finally just figured out the issue with the speed dials. Once I did, the expansion module came back to life and functions like before with one minor exception.
The COP file can be downloaded from your Cisco Connection Online account on the Cisco website.
When the network was brought back up, it took a few minutes and all but one phone came back up.
Of course, the one that did not come back up was the receptionist's.
After you download the CME software file from Cisco, uncompress the file on a local TFTP server.
You will get several individual files and several TAR archives.